Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cold But Sunny

 

Woke this morning to frost and temps were -5ºC  or 23ºF . I like the crisp cold frosty mornings when the sun is rising makes a very pretty scene .

Miggs and I have been going for our walks later in the mornings when it is a bit warmer .

Yesterday we were out playing in the yard then I went around and took photos .

DSC_5193

            Miggs just love’s being out side . She stays out all day then comes in for the night !

DSC_5202

        I found some more  different looking fungi on one of our trees . I like how fungi takes on all different shapes and forms and creates different patterns on them as well  .

DSC_5221

We have two of these Nut hatch around and they are not shy at all  they practically run me down going from feeder to feeder  , they fly so low and close I heard him swoosh past my ear !

DSC_5232

Seeds on our Cedar trees . I love how these Cedar’s keep their green through out the colder season  looks so pretty when there is frost or snow on them .

DSC_5236

                                              Leaves frozen in a puddle of water !

DSC_5244

                                The other Nut hatch in our tree cracking a seed !

DSC_5252

My feeders are below this Blossom tree and all the birdies just fill these branches as they sit to rest .

DSC_5261

The wind picked up and was cold so all I saw were little puff balls of feathers with feet as they try to keep warm in the sun whilst  the cold winds blow  .

DSC_5254

DSC_5211

As all  the trees are bare now  I can see the nests that once were tucked away in the leaves . This is a Robins nest in the tree that's between our sheds .

As much as I am not a winter person I must admit I like it for the  white wonderland it creates and that it gives me a new canvas to photograph.

                                  Until next time hope you all have good day !

                                            Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar